[[ LyChEE's TeRrit0rY

Friday, July 17, 2009

My new story ( Pls read! )

i got nothing to do
Let's go on to my first chapter of my story

Chapter 1: The love and studies between them
Let me introduce the main characters :
1: Hammy (He's a boy)
2: Fodot (She's a girl)
3: Lome (He's a boy)
4: Dox (He's a boy)
5: Guan (She's a girl)
Okay, now onto my new created story. Hammy admires Fodot, and the other two boys
like Guan. "Hey are you coming for today's soccer training?" exclaimed Dox in a rude manner.
"Yes i am " answered Lome. " I can't be a striker or a defender now. I am lame. " said Lome in a
sad manner. " Gena Sai ! Then we sure lose wan lar! " " Never mind. i can be the team's GK . "
Gk was a Goal keeper. It was 5 January and they already had a CCA. It was a new refreshing
year for them. When Dox first met Guan, his manners changed. He became better and better.
His studies improvd a lot. "I wish Guan will like me. " He wished it when a shooting star flew
past him.
He became third standard in his school. All his Beta record were cancelled. The principal
decided to present him with a trophy. All thanks to the pretty Guan.
Lome? Oh. He became jealous and improved more than Dox. He became second in
standard. If you were wondering who was first in standard, it was Fodot, the clever girl. Coming
in 4th was Hammy, the most handsome guy in the school. The 5th was Guan the much liked girl
in the school.
~The end of chapter 1~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home